VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thanks Berta!

Rate this topic

MarineDog

Berta,

You gave me some advice 2 weeks ago about how to get my c-file moved from the VAMC back to the VARO months after my completed C&P's. Your advice was to go to VA.GOV, go under query's and look for service complaint, fill it out and wait.

Well it is amazing that after I had made about 20 calls, gone to the patient rep, the C&P lady and my SO my c-file remained in the black hole at the VAMC. It seems not one person had an idea of why it was being held.

Well less than a week after I filled out that little form my c-file appears back at the VARO. Not only that but they called me 2 times to let me know it was back and inform me on the next step of the process.

Thanks Berta and all the others who help everyone here! B)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Todd -that is GREAT!

You were in a most frustrating situation-

The query section at the VA web site is really good-

I felt you definitely needed their attention. They immediately responded to my query last month- what a rigamorale I went through but it did get cleared up-very fast-

I feel kind of bad- in the RE: section I put What the Hell is this?

then I griped about my problem.

But actually I have used the what the hell before with them too.

• In Memoriam

I also went to the query page and ask questions about my claims. I was scheduled for lab and CT (Cat Scan) today. I went in for the lab. They rushed me STAT to the front of the line (blood letting). Then I went STAT to CT. I got home, and for the first time in 35 years my VA doctor, from the VAMC, called me. She told me that there is a problem with my back (Duh), and if there is to much pain, in the back, VA will operation or continue with pain control. This all happened in less than three hours. I live 30 miles away from the VA.

I have had back pain for 36 years because of service injury. Finally the VA is trying to do something about

my service back injury.

forgot to say: Thanks Berta

Edited by Stretch