VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Attorney Fee Eligibility Determination

Rate this question

blahsaysme2u

Question

5 answers to this question

THOSE SOB''s!

They gave me 0% for my sinus/rhinitus condition. it should be 30% based off the guidlines...i have 4-5x a year im sick from this shite that lasts 5-6weeks...its like they didnt even read the exam notes....well i got a copy from my lawyer....we are appealing of course...

HERE WE GO AGAIN ON THE F-IN MERRY GO ROUND.....is it groundhog day?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Sorry.  Most of us have been on the hamster wheel.  I think Im still dizzy from going round and round, time after time, delays, denials, more delays, more denials, and more lowballs.  Then you fight em again for the effective date, which is often wrong.  

• HadIt.com Elder

VA is not punished in any way for delaying claims for years.  You don't get interest on your retro pay, so why should VA try to get it right the first time.  To top it off if VA denies and delays long enough you may die.  Even if your spouse gets DIC that is much less than 100% for your dead self.  VA treats us just like sh*t .  I hope that does not offend but it is true.  We are the slaves and they are the masters.  Even if we win our claims what price have we paid in time and suffering?

• HadIt.com Elder

CCK has filed suit agains the VA for delays. You should see the letter they got back in response. It threw some folks not under the bus but right through the side if it. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=cck+sues+dva&oq=cck+sues+dva&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160l4.19163j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://cck-law.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/Concerned-Judges-Letter_final1_stripped.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2rdiLyEfLEwrEJEbIqSt1LOKyZQUA2tXwXuQYMgA27TC1gY0rNMIaMk-w

Edited by jbasser