VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

OSA secondary to PTSD Granted 50% via HLR - I am now 100% P & T

Rate this topic

Good morning Hadit members. I just want to thank everyone for their encouragement, support and sage answers to many of my questions. 

I just received notice today, my rating is 100% P & T.  OSA secondary to PTSD 50% increased my rating to 100% P&T.  

I was a bit skeptical when Dr. Anaise recommended an HLR after a supplemental claim denial, but his write up was very comprehensive and VA sided with his evidence vice the examiner.

As many have said on this site, it may take longer than you would like to get the rating you deserve, but don't give up.  

Thank you T'Bird for founding Hadit and your mission to not "leave no one behind". 

forgot to ask, how does the VA disburse attorney fees, do they directly send my attorney his fees separate from my retro pay?  I noticed retroactive funds pending on my va.gov account, is this my total, or have fees already been disburse to my attorney.  Thanks everyone. 

It's been a long time coming, so I am a bit excited. 

Thanks Shrek, VA has made it available for us to download our letters, so I printed my decision letter, see VA press release and link to the write up below.

Veterans can now access their disability benefit decisions online

https://www.va.gov/opa/pressrel/pressrelease.cfm?id=5859

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use