VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anybody Use Dr. Bash Imo / Ime?

Rate this question

tssnave

Question

1. Has anybody used Dr. Bash or his associate for an IMO / IME? He advertises at vawatchdog.org and says he prevails 80-90% of the time at BVA. If so, were you happy with his service?

2. How do you circumvent the four letter restriction on the hadit search engine? So much of what we do with the VA uses an acronym that this restriction makes it difficult to look stuff up. For instance, "Dr Bash IMO IME" netted me nothing more than an error message that one or more of my words had four or less letters in them. Even if I spelled out doctor and independent medical opinion I still don't know how to get Bash as an additional search critera. Plus, how many of us write out independent medical opinion in the subject line? ARRRGGGG! There's gotta be a way around this that I just haven't figured out. Please share the secret with me.

Thanks,

ts

I used Dr. Bash with significant results. It took me going at it alone to get 10% after 30 years and turned down by every lawyer in the country. In a little less than one year after I started with Dr. Bash, I am now TDIU, TDP, SSDI, and 90% sc (with NO lawyers at all, except for SSDI and they did absolutely nothing.) Of course, I should be rated significantly higher, but it's a biased system we all know. So all the "that's too much for me" means years of struggle and the chance you may never get anything close to what you deserve. 

It was one of the hardest years of my life surviving that year, but others going it alone, often go at it for years. Every case is different, but there is no one more qualified as MD in the eyes of the VA from his education and experience. I could not imagine anyone ever going toe to toe with him on VA or any medical matters (He is a M.D. Professor!)

The greatest thing Dr. Bash gives you is in the first 2 weeks: he gives you a proper diagnosis to build your claims, if applicable. And understanding my 'root cause' was invaluable (not just several disjointed claims.) He has diagnosed a lot of scrambled up vets, and no one is better or more qualified, imo. If I ever have a partial chance to recover, it's my best bet to understand the Real 'root cause' of all my problems first and foremost. Over 3 years of near full-time testing by VA TBI department indicated his diagnosis was 100% correct in his first 2-week diagnoses!

Thanks Dr. Bash, M.D.!

I saw a guest or new member reading this and wanted to bump it up-

I did win the claim Dr Bash did IMOs for.

Oddly enough- I dont think I posted the whole story-

I won a wrongful death FTCA claim in 1997.

I had no independent medical opinion , and I could not find any lawyer to represent me.

That's OK, I did all of the legal and medical work myself= but I was at AMU finishing my degree,  when this claim was being denied and I  knew the BVA would award it. My RO cannot read. They have held my successful malpractice claim and 1151 awards  against me . (documented)

My medical evidence was Solid for thhe BVA appeal. I did a cover letter and sent it to Dr Bash with the fee and the records.

A strong IMO/IME is often the best investment any veteran,  or widow like me, can make.

I saw a guest or new member reading this and wanted to bump it up-

I did win the claim Dr Bash did IMOs for.

Oddly enough- I dont think I posted the whole story-

I won a wrongful death FTCA claim in 1997.

I had no independent medical opinion , and I could not find any lawyer to represent me.

That's OK, I did all of the legal and medical work myself= but I was at AMU finishing my degree,  when this claim was being denied and I  knew the BVA would award it. My RO cannot read. They have held my successful malpractice claim and 1151 awards  against me . (documented)

My medical evidence was Solid for thhe BVA appeal. I did a cover letter and sent it to Dr Bash with the fee and the records.

A strong IMO/IME is often the best investment any veteran,  or widow like me, can make.

(GEE I posted it on the wrong page, and had to correct that....sorry)

Hello,

I gave Dr. Bash 1,000 upfront as part of the consultation fee, he quoted me $10,000 if I remember correctly he wrote something up and sent it to me it was lacking detail, very vague and short. I did not want to submit that, I met with Dr. Alanis hes also in this forum/site, paid a total of 1200 and recieved a very thorough and science backed IME opinion, and was upgraded to 100%. The gentleman I used was an MD and JD. The price was fair and the medical opinion was accurate and precise. 

No. I haven't used Dr. Bash. But some people have. I know there are discussions in this forum about him. His first name is Craig --which is five letters... which might help you find him. Ack! I THINK it is Craig.

You can also go to the VA site -Board of Appeals and type in a search of his name -- in the search decisions part -- and see how his opinions have done at the BVA level.

I think he has had quite a few outright granted and quite a few remanded for further development because of issues he brought up in his opinions.

I think you can also search by year - to see how his opinions have been doing recently.

This won't tell you much about the VARO -- but you can get info about his opinions at the BVA level from their site.

Free

1. Has anybody used Dr. Bash or his associate for an IMO / IME? He advertises at vawatchdog.org and says he prevails 80-90% of the time at BVA. If so, were you happy with his service?

2. How do you circumvent the four letter restriction on the hadit search engine? So much of what we do with the VA uses an acronym that this restriction makes it difficult to look stuff up. For instance, "Dr Bash IMO IME" netted me nothing more than an error message that one or more of my words had four or less letters in them. Even if I spelled out doctor and independent medical opinion I still don't know how to get Bash as an additional search critera. Plus, how many of us write out independent medical opinion in the subject line? ARRRGGGG! There's gotta be a way around this that I just haven't figured out. Please share the secret with me.

Thanks,

ts