VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Anybody Use Dr. Bash Imo / Ime?

Rate this question

tssnave

Question

1. Has anybody used Dr. Bash or his associate for an IMO / IME? He advertises at vawatchdog.org and says he prevails 80-90% of the time at BVA. If so, were you happy with his service?

2. How do you circumvent the four letter restriction on the hadit search engine? So much of what we do with the VA uses an acronym that this restriction makes it difficult to look stuff up. For instance, "Dr Bash IMO IME" netted me nothing more than an error message that one or more of my words had four or less letters in them. Even if I spelled out doctor and independent medical opinion I still don't know how to get Bash as an additional search critera. Plus, how many of us write out independent medical opinion in the subject line? ARRRGGGG! There's gotta be a way around this that I just haven't figured out. Please share the secret with me.

Thanks,

ts

• HadIt.com Elder

Dr Barton:

Welcome to Hadit since you have chosen to help Veterans with their claims. I really have one main question to ask you and that is why you have chosen to help Veterans with their claims after being on the other side?

I don't know how T-Bird who is the Hadit owner and has been on the web helping Veterans for over 10 years will take your solicitation but for now I will not do anything.

As you may probably know many Veterans have to wait years in poverty for the VA to do the right thing. I will also warn you that there are many Veterans who come to Hadit who do not care for QTC so I hope that you have thick skin but having been in the Navy you must.

As a former Trentonian I attended one of the colleges he did-

I have 2 concerns-

1.Dr. Bash's name apears in 96,423 claims at the BVA web site.

I dont find this doctor's name in any of them-

Dr. Bash provides a full 9-10 page Curriculum Vitae which I dont find at this doctor's web site-

2. I also am concerned as to Dr.Barson's experise as to opining on psychiatric claims.

Dr. Bash does not handle PTSD or usually other types of mental disorders

unless the evidence is so probative that Craig's lack of psychiatric training is not an issue.

I am not saying this doctor isn't legit-

I think that all vets trying to obtain an IMO should be sure that the IMO doctor is fully versed in the specific field of disability they are claiming.

We here are all only too familiar with how the results of C & P exams can go against the veteran.And this doctor has told us he himself has prepared C & P exam reports for raters.

I have googled the name Dr. Dennis Barson and also searched BVA decisions and come up with absolutely zilch so I simply suggest buyer beware.

• HadIt.com Elder

Vet Dr, Welcome to Hadit.

I want to point out that Dr Barton is also a Vet with a Va disability. That enables him to be part of the Hadit Family.

I am married to a Medical Professional and the Knowledge and assistance I have received from her has helped me in more ways than one. Any medical expertise related to a Veterans conditions would be a real coup for Hadit.

Thank you for your service.

I am a fan of Dr Bash too. He has helped copious numbers of Vets to attain their benefits they have deserved. I am also a fan of my Wallet and if it can be done at a savings, jump on it.

As we all know we are not getting rich on disability payments.

I have saved your contact information.

Jbasser

Berta, small world. I graduated from Trenton State College, August 1973.

The school likes to stress that it's in Ewing Township vs. Trenton NJ for some reason, but I fondly remember going to that Italian bakery downtown in the middle of the night to get authentic Italian calzones during finals week.

Don't mean to hijack this thread, just to say this is an excellent college, even though small and state-run. Also that we have asked Dr. Bash for an opinion, which helped us get a remand at the Court back to the Board. No decision yet, but a remand at the Court is considered a win. If you can afford him, it's worth every penny.

Edited by vaf

• HadIt.com Elder

I would like all to keep an open mind including me. First of all he will do an IMO for PTSD for a reasonable price as I paid $350 for mine in 1992. As Jbasser mentioned he is a 10% Service Connected Veteran with a Father who was PTSD form Viet Nam.

I like the cut of his jib. If anyone would know how to make an IMO confirm to VA it would be someone who has done what he has.

There are so many Veterans who need an IMO who are so poor it makes my heart ache. To bad that we could not get the Service Organizations pay Dr Barton's fee to help their clients as I feel a good IMO is maybe the most important piece of evidence a Veteran can submit.