Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

How Does It Work? Exam To Ro..

Rate this question

tec

Question

please don't forget me other thread ..still need guidance and advice there and encouragement...

But spoke with RO today and he said what happens, I go to the physical, the doc get's all together and dictates his findings, then that goes to QTC to check for completeness, then to the VA board, and then to rating officer, then once decision is rendered the ro puts it out on shelf for my dav rep to review. Then if he finds an error he can go in and discuss it with the RO.

So is this basically, somehow close to how it works? since the RO has my power of atty, will they show him first anyway? Anyone with any experience with this type of thing? Berta?

Heck i have to send everything thru the SO to va but VA sends directly to me..seems to me it should go thru dav and to me. thanks..t

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

also the QTC guys did not leave enough room in the boxes on the forms and told me I could use additional sheets. Does anyone know if the dr will send these sheets in and they will get back to the va with the rest of his and qtc's findings? thanks..t