VA Disability Claims Discussion Forums - Welcome to the community!
- Ask a question | Search | View Latest Posts and More
- Your question has probably been asked before so the fastest way to find the information you need is to Search for it.
- Start a new topic with your question. -- Do not post your question in someone else's post. Start a new topic. We don't want your question to get lost. --
- VA Disability Compensation Benefits Claims Research Forum
- Appealing Your Veterans Compensation Disability Claims NOD, DRO, BVA, USCAVC
- Veterans Compensation & Pension Exams
- Success Stories
Search for Common Disabilities claimed as service connected disability. These links will take you to relevant articles and posts on the subject. Tinnitus | PTS(D) | Lumbosacral Cervical Strain | Scars | Limitation of flexion, knee | Diabetes | Paralysis of Siatic Nerve | Limitation of motion, ankle | Degenerative Arthritis Spine | TBI - Traumatic Brain Injury
Most OnlineNewest Member
Attention: All Veterans and their Advocates are welcome, but remember ...
A reminder, no politics or religion on the board. This is the rule and it's been the rule for over 20 years. We don't always catch everything as soon as it is put up, but when we find it - it will be taken down. Please respect this rule, it was put in place decades ago. Ensuring that our focus remains on assisting each other through the claims process.
Do Not Attack another member. There are all kinds of personalities on the board and the written word can be a bit terse, though it may not have been meant that way.
Some members are accredited agents, some are service officers, lawyers and such. We are lucky to have folks like that who volunteer their time. We are just as lucky that you the regular veteran volunteer your time. However, when I'm reading opinions, folks who practice at the VA level tend to have my confidence over those that have not. This is not a slam on those that haven't, but I'd rather have the best, most current, well researched responses as possible. There are a fair amount of excellent advocates like Berta and plenty of others. The ones who need to stay educated and up to date are just bound to have the most current information and the actual experience of going up against the VA in case after case. It brings another level of expertise that your average veteran will not have.
Run off the experts at your own risk. You all make or break HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran