Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Donations

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Tbird

  • Rank
    Founder HadIt.com established 1997
  • Birthday 02/19/1957

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
  • GooglePlus

Profile Information

  • Military Rank
    E-6 Petty Officer First Class

Previous Fields

  • Service Connected Disability
  • Branch of Service

Recent Profile Visitors

19,616 profile views
  1. @51b20 you may find this article by Chris Attig of Veterans Law Blog check it of here TWO ways to prove unemployability and win a VA TDIU claim https://www.veteranslawblog.org/tdiu/?ck_subscriber_id=222925770
  2. As usual Berta makes an excellent point. The site is built around the community helping each other. Whether it be research, performing a search on the site, a link to a good post or article or just a quick hang in there. Try to do something for another veterans question at least once a week hadit.com is not a thing we are hadit.com you are hadit.com we have built a strong community and everyone who can should want to contribute something for the next veteran coming down the line. That is the way it has grown and continues to grow for 23 years now.
  3. I know when I was having fainting spells they told me no driving for 6 months after losing consciousness.
  4. Your retroactive pay should go back to the date you filed the claim and will be paid from that date. If you filed for an increase on Jan 10 and it got approved on June 26 your backpay would start on Jan 10 when you filed the claim.
  5. They scheduled me for a re-exam once, but before the the day of the exam I received a letter stating they canceled the c and p after reviewing my records and continued my 100%. I then called and requested permanent status and a few weeks later they sent me a letter stating i was permanent and total. I believe this was the easiest thing I ever did with VA,, however your mileage may vary.
  6. Enough has been said on this topic. This forum is not the proper forum for an attorney and former client to hash out their problems. Please take this offline
  7. Trouble Remembering? This helped me. I have memory problems and as some of you may know I highly recommend Evernote and have for years. Though I've found that writing helps me remember more. I ran across Tom's videos on youtube, I'm a bit geeky and I also use an IPad so if you take notes on your IPad or you are thinking of going paperless check it out. I'm really happy with it, I use it with a program called Noteshelf 2. Click here to purchase your digital journal. HadIt.com receives a commission on each purchase.
  8. What a relief and yes it is definitely a life changer read this and see if it helps you out https://www.hadit.com/100-percent-total-and-permanent-service-connected-disability-additional-benefits/
  9. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I think they will round that down to 90, if it was 95 it would round up to 100
  10. Here's some info that might be useful Effects of Jet-Propulsion Fuel 8 on the Nervous System https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK207633/
  11. there will be no scooter for me as they explained pain is not a reason for a scooter approval. i'm ok with that.
  12. it is. and it gives my niece a break from just taking care of me.
  13. good news va approved me for home health aide 7 hours a week and she started today, she was so helpful it's going to be big benefit for me to have that extra help.
  • Create New...

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines