Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Copd Question

Rate this question

HeathrowMan

Question

I had a pulmonary test and it came back moderate restrictive lung defect. I had an xray which shows a vague new nodular density measuring 4mm in the right upper lobe and have a CT scan scheduled. Currently 10% HBP and 10% heart condition. Do I have grounds for any other claims?

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Welllllllllllll. That depends. What type of restrictive lung defect do you have? COPD is usually more of an obstructive lung disease. What are your PFT's. Does the doctor think your lung problems are connected to your heart condition or your blood pressure? Did you have any in service problems with your lungs? Were you exposed to things in service that create lung problems. How long have you been out of the service? And -- on the density in your lung -- you will know better when you find out what it is.

Free

I had a pulmonary test and it came back moderate restrictive lung defect. I had an xray which shows a vague new nodular density measuring 4mm in the right upper lobe and have a CT scan scheduled. Currently 10% HBP and 10% heart condition. Do I have grounds for any other claims?
Edited by free_spirit_etc