Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Strange Call

Rate this question

kbsb

Question

hi , i have not been on in a while in this is the first time on the new site. i got a phone call today from a lady from NEW YOUR , she said that the VA was doing a survey on how to do a better job for the vets. my question is has anyone else had this happen to them. thanks and GOD BLESS.

SEMPER FI

KBSB

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

yes the VA does do these type of surveys, if they asked you for crediit card info to pay for your prescriptions then it was bogus, they should never ask you for credit card info. But I have had three surveys over the years 2 in the mail and one telephonic

100% SC P&T PTSD 100% CAD 10% Hypertension and A&A = SMC L, SSD
a disabled American veteran certified lol
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."

I got a study via regualr mail a few months ago about VA effectiveness and such.....as test said, as long as they're not asking for personal information I wouldn't be afriad to participate (though you may want to ask if you can do a paper study rather then a phone one if possible).

hi , i have not been on in a while in this is the first time on the new site. i got a phone call today from a lady from NEW YOUR , she said that the VA was doing a survey on how to do a better job for the vets. my question is has anyone else had this happen to them. thanks and GOD BLESS.

SEMPER FI

KBSB