Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hadit Member (charles) Can't Post

Rate this question

Guest Berta

Question

Charles said he cannot seem to post here-

many of you recall he is 80%. I think he attached the TDIU to his NOD when he filed it and that he should be TDIU at 100%.

I told him I would post his email to me here and send him any comments-

"just have a few question for you as I cant seem to post on hadit . right now I'm rated at 70% ptsd and another couple things which brings it to 80%. today I found out they have me scheduled for two more c&p "s both for DEC 13. problem one is I'm scheduled for another in house ptsd program. well the VA here in Delaware has just rescheduled it for that hospital in martins burg w.va the reason I'm having another is when I got my 70% I turned around and filed for 100% also a nod for IU. I know you'll going to tell me that this will slow things up but berta I feel I deserve to be 100% let me know what you think and if you can explain how I post on hadit tbird has my password so that's not keeping me off.. again thank you in advance for your help. and if you can post it on hadit so I can see what others think of it. your friend Charlie"

(Maybe he is using the old password?)

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

My wife first got her A&A and P&T through delaware (well it's the philadelphia RO that does DE's claims). Delaware is pretty terrible for dealing with PTSD...they don't have any specialization programs that I know of and their mental health clinic in wilmington is horrible. I don't know if you're aware of this, but the VA has one of their better mental health facilities about an hour NE of the Delaware maryland border in maryland...the hospital is called Perry point and is in perry point maryland I believe. It's in a great location on the water and they have a good program for PTSD and/or mental health in general. It may be in your best interest to sign up at that hospital and inquire about any programs they may have...the wife stayed there for a month due to suicidal ideation and, despite her having a profound dislike for the VA, she rather enjoyed the stay. They even brought in a sexual trauma psychologist from balitmore just for her once a week (though part of the reason they treated her so well is that I, somehow, got in contact with the head of psychiatry for the entire VA mental health department of maryland via email and told her (the psychiatrist) that the health care was horrible in delaware and she personally sent an ambulance for my wife and had her brought to perry point....I believe this psychaitrist also told the hospital administrator to "take care" of my wife).

Even if perry point doesn't have any programs that you can utilize, you should keep them in mind if you feel you need an accute stay...they are lightyears ahead of the VA hospital in elkton, DE.

P.S. - I spent most of my life in DE, so if ya have any questions feel free to shoot me an email at jay_1699@hotmail.com.

Edited by Jay Johnson