Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

News From Chairmen Filner And The House Vac.

Rate this question

allan

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

News from Chairmen Filner and the House VAC.

Thanks Jerrell for this update.

Link is below:

Folks I know in the past we have had Veterans Affairs members in both the House and the Senate that talked a good game but unlike those that served "deeds above words" there was little else other than talk.

I think these actions speak louder than words and a leader that cares about this committee and what it is they are supposed to be doing for the Veteran and family. Not just the returning Veterans but all Veterans. I know in my conversations with the Chairmen he alluded to the fact that Vietnam Vets have waited for this study and that study and for 40 years fought nothing but a bureaucratic mess intent on not supporting them in what we know was caused by that service.

In my fight I have not seen anyone as tenacious as this Chairmen (and I am pretty tenacious myself when it comes to the Veterans) is and continues to be for the Veteran and not against the Veteran and fairness for that Veteran and family.

While we may not believe in everything he is trying to accomplish I believe his leadership has put the words respect and noble back along side the Veteran. He has started the ball rolling in many areas and it is up to each one of you to contact your congressperson, your senators, the House and Senate VAC to demand their support.

The Chairmen or each of the VAC's cannot do this alone.

http://www.2ndbattalion94thartillery.com/C...ewsVACHouse.htm

Kelley

PS, As some of you know I have turned my 2002 claim over to a lawyer. Sent him all the info but no response yet. (only been a few days now) BVA says for VA appeals to handle my issues expeditiously in their decision and I am still sitting here over a year later with not even a denial to allow me to go on up the corrupt Veterans Affairs legal ladder.

I am also working on a history of the Executive Branch abuse since prior 1979 by the Executive Branch and their federal agency puppets, contracted agencies, and what congress knew and did very little to stop it!

I think you will find it both informative and shocking as to what has really gone on.

Kelley

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet