Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Download Of Letters On Ebenefits

Rate this question

saturneptune

Question

Under documents on E Benefits, there is a letter generator. It has changed lately, but here is part of my chart to generate a letter.

You have one or more service-connected disabilities: Yes Include the information in this row Your combined service-connected evaluation is: 70% Include the information in this row and the one below it Your current monthly award amount is: $1502 The effective date of the last change to your current award was: December 01, 2012 Include the information in this row You are not considered to be permanently disabled due to your service-connected disabilities because your case is scheduled for review on: February 01, 2016 Include the information in this row You are not considered to be permanently disabled due to your service-connected disabilities at this time because you are scheduled for a future reduction in rating on: February 01, 2016 Include the information in this row You are service-connected for loss of or loss of use of a limb, or are you totally blind in or missing at least one eye: Yes

This is what I do not understand and would appreciate any response. Notice the last entry. Last time I checked, I have both legs, arms and eyes. The disability is related to a six way heart bypass and associated conditions. In the next to last two entries. it says I am scheduled for a reexam and reduction in rating. First of all, how can one be scheduled for a future reduction before the exam, and the other one says the exam will be on Feb 1, 2016. I just had a reexam result in March of this year, a few months ago. On top of that, I will be 63 on that date, way above 55. Just wonder if you think this info is in error. Thanks.

Always remember and never forget, if you are not here, there you are.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

You have one or more service-connected disabilities: Yes Include the information in this row Your combined service-connected evaluation is: 70% Include the information in this row and the one below it Your current monthly award amount is: $1502 The effective date of the last change to your current award was: December 01, 2012 Include the information in this row You are not considered to be permanently disabled due to your service-connected disabilities because your case is scheduled for review on: February 01, 2016 Include the information in this row You are not considered to be permanently disabled due to your service-connected disabilities at this time because you are scheduled for a future reduction in rating on: February 01, 2016 Include the information in this row You are service-connected for loss of or loss of use of a limb, or are you totally blind in or missing at least one eye: Yes

Always remember and never forget, if you are not here, there you are.