Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim Status

Rate this question

JeramyMWD

Question

For the past two weeks, I haven't been able to view my claim status thru ebenfits. It tells me "open claim not accessible at this time."

Has this happened to anyone before? I called the VA, of course no real answer there... I recently got my local congressional office involved due to my claim taking over a year, close too two years now. Was guessing the response I see on EBenefits is either bc they are working on it, or I've pissed the VA off and they've taken the status off of ebenfits.

Thanks for your help!

Jeramy

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

That is weird, I've had ebennies lose a claim for 4 months, they sent the 8940, not the 526 claim to RO. I figured out what happened at 2 1/2 month mark and it took a month and a half, before ebennies "found" it and sent it to RO. On my claims there are CUEs all over the place. My first claim was remanded twice from BVA. At the nine year mark, waiting on my 3rd BVA trip on my 1st claim.  I have been awarded 100% back 4 months back, 90% 3 years back, 80% 8 years back, and finally 70% back another year to claim date. In doing that, they have screwed me out of $142,000 in back pay.