Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

TBI -- NO CP Exam So Far?

Rate this question

rootbeer22

Question

Folks:

I was injured early in my Army Career and was involved with a Tank Main Gun Explosion which is well recorded and documented  in my records. I also have been rated for Bilateral hearing loss for the same explosion and am service connected at 10%. Anyway, my claim is in the review stage now and I have not been sent to a TBI CP exam yet? Also, it does not look like I am going to be sent to an exam based upon how the claim is moving. Anyway, is this common for TBI claims not to be sent for an exam? Has anyone out there had a similar experience before? I waited for this to be the last part of my claim because I was under the impression that TBI claims take a long time to get resolution on so I did my other contentions first and got a pretty good result. Thanks in advance for your help on this....Rootbeer22

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

I don't know about C and P for TBI, but in my case I never had a C and P exam until after I was awarded service connection by the BVA.   I think it was because my medical records documented that I had the claimed condition (CFS) and the VA and VHA medical experts just looked at my record instead of giving me a C and P exam.