• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Written Up Appeal For Fee Basis Denial

Rate this question

Guest fla_viking

Question

Guest fla_viking

Dear Fellow Veterans & Friends

For 2 years I was using fee basis because of RO abuse. Without investitgating the abuse or contacting me the VA all the sudden stops fee basis.

In my appeal I show a history of medical retaliaton starting with VA Dr Russel in 1983 saying I should be hospitlized because I was asking legal questons about the Vets Home. 5 years latter the Minnesota Supreme court ruled in my favor regarding those questons and I latter was awarded $200K because of the abuse.

Currently the RO was taking my Dr's notes regarding my comments about the corrupton in the RO. The RO would quote from the Dr notes and then make the sillyest illegal rulings denying my benifits. One example is I spent 22 years on SSD, 10 years in a vets home and VA hospital for my SC disablity. RO gave me 1 year back pay starting from the complaiints I made about RO corrupton. The RO ruled my complaints showed them I was 100%. There were so many slap in the face rulings from the RO that I became affraid to talk to my VA Dr's. Well the RO is just as illegal today as ever and nothing has been done to protect veterans.

I will go without treatment than go back to that abuse.

Terry Higgins

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Fla Viking, I was wondering if they continue to denied your fee basis. Hope they are givin it to you. The VA has committed horrendous crimes against you, but, you have prevailed. The VA dont like people who rocks the boat. I have done my share of rocking the boat, but, gladly I have pay the price. keep up the great job you are doing for veterans and wishing you the best. Rigo