Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rotator Cuff and Calcium Tendonitis

Rate this question

Dustoff1970

Question

As a sufferer of left shoulder and arm painful Calcium Tendonitis I have both good and bad news for those who have been diagnosed or suffer from this common affliction.

A very recent medical article at bottom of Newsmax news feed states that the long time normal treatments to cure this painful problem is useless and that in most patients the calcium deposits and pain go away after a long period of time.

This is exactly what occurred to me.  For at least a year I suffered from this chit and could not move my left arm in any direction without moderate to severe pain and then whoa the pain went away over a month ago and everything is back to normal.

I did have a useless cortisone shot injection that only provided a few days of relief.  Also went to VA rhab and learned the proper type of exercise to relieve the symptoms that I never did but instead continued to exercise my arm doing normal things in spite of the pain with no real stress on the arm or shoulder.  Here is link to the article as of today.

Common Rotator Cuff Treatments Found Ineffective

https://www.newsmax.com/health/health-news/shoulder-rotator-cuff-pain/2023/10/13/id/1138151/

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet