• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    noodle

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • went to college after i got out, dropped out within spittin distance of only a few months for 3rd semester to be done. And then, 7 years later, got medicated, went back to college. only made it 2 semesters and 3 weeks of classes........notice a pattern? some of us just can't be around other people. it's physically and emotionally exhausting to be on Red Alert all day. good luck to you, educating yourself i always believed was a process of continual growth, why is a "degree" necessary when you're thinking about your own business. do what fulfills you as a person, let it flow. we only live once  
    • Hi Buck, I just got my appointment scheduled for my MH and it was so quick. I went to the VA Monday with all my paperwork and the VA rep uploaded all of it. I got a call from the VA today and scheduled my MH in 2 weeks,  but I was wondering why was it so quick.
    • Team,   I appreciate your feedback. I noticed at the beginning of page one that he put the following information: - Medication- noted Digoxin, Metoprolol, and Dilitiazem Veteran is not able to work due to recurrent SVT His METs are zero due to his recurrent syncopes Veteran states that his palpitations are constant, not intermittent
    • Yes filed a nod, filed19 within the 60 days. Vso thru American legion filed all.  We have copies did an iris, about 10 days ago.  No ans yet.  I got Drs to fill out dbqs etc.. I have got all his lab work from the time he was diagnosis with renal failure.  His Vso  to wait till we rec docket number, otherwise it might get lost without it. However, we ar still waiting on that. Of course it is like everyone else, by the time they get around to rating it, you are much worse than you were, so then it is time to file for increase.. Lol. Will they take into consideration that the dr. Put down that he is not able to work at all now and grant  P& T.  I mean we did not file.  We really did not think about it.  That is what happens when you get old.    Thanks for listening and I appreciate your advise.
    • At this point, it doesn't bother me if I "offend" an examiner. If he/she can't do their job according to the rules, they can EXPECT for me to offend them. Write up whatever they want. Going to do that anyway. Their bogus exam will end up being appealed ANYWAY and cost money out of my pocket to dispute their opinion. Doesn't cost the examiner anything other than to listen to some well-earned criticism.  

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fanaticbooks

Va Fl 09-21E2

1 post in this topic

NOTE:

NOTE TO USER: FL 09-21E2 IS AN ENCLOSURE THAT IS THE COMPANION TO FL 09-21

VA Fast Letter 09-21E2.pdf

Enclosure Two - Summary of Regulatory Amendments

Purpose (38 C.F.R. § 14.626)

· The purpose for the regulation of representatives, agents, attorneys and other individuals is to ensure that claimants for veterans' benefits have responsible and qualified representation.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0