Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

NVSBC San Diego Engagement Dinner

Tbird
US Military Calendar

Event details

Our guest speaker will be Gloria Larkin, President & CEO of TargetGov who will present, “ChatGPT and A.I. Tools for RFPs, Market Research and Winning Federal Contracts.” Laurie Sayles, President & CEO of Civility Management will bring a passionate and encouraging message to our attendees.
As SD/VOSBs, it is important to know that ChatGPT and other A.I. tools are all in great demand by federal contractors in all industries including construction, professional services, information technology, manufacturing, engineering, cyber, human resources and all defense and civilian agency product needs. Even the federal government itself is using A.I. throughout the entire procurement life-cycle.
Register today at the link below for this fast-paced session to address the latest benefits and risks, pros and cons, as well as practical, beneficial, no-cost methods for your own immediate use.
Parking: Ventura Cove or Gleason Road Parking, if not staying at venue hotel. See venue parking options here: Main parking and additional parking options.

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.