VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Calenders In Call Center

Rate this topic

so i just got off the phone with the vamc call center's auto-recording that called me to confirm my upcoming appointments. eventually got a "real person" (lucky me, right)because the recording cut off which clinic on a certain scheduled appt. date. i asked the "real person" what day of week a certain appt is, hey i'm home and the calendar is way across the room and i don't see quite that far without my glasses that i have misplaced somewhere around here :blink: and i'm the "customer" so figured call center rep would have one right there, especially since she said "we make the appointments and "etc.

20-years-with-the-va rep (i asked casually later) said "i don't have a calendar, i'm not one of the lucky ones this year". i said they do sell them. "why would i buy a new calendar in august?" :o (oh, i don't know, maybe because some vet might actually ASK you something they print on one as you are making an appointment/maybe you might just might ...as your slogan goes "do all we can for our nation's veterans"). given the person had been transferred from a medical clinic to the call center not so long ago, but my mouth is still wide open :o thinking... i don't know what i'm thinking, but is this an indication of how vamc preps their employees to do their job? if so, it's no damned wonder they get a bad reputation in the area of customer service (well, not according to them, i've heard)

i apologize in advance for riling any with similar experiences with va, but i didn't want this to rattle around in my already confused head all day. ok, i feel better. :)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic