VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Need Help With Rejected Claim

Rate this question

Taz

Question

Hi, this is Taz, served with 3rd Batt, 1st Marines 1stMarDiv, "I Co" in Nam from 01/24/1971- 05/04/1971. Looking for others that may be able to help me with letters forclaim evidence or any help from anywhere. First started claim in Phila. in the 80,s and was diagnosed with PTSD at Cherry St. outpatient. Stopped due to trying to support wife and children at the time. I resumed claim in 1999 and have been turned down after 10 yrs. I was a patient @ Coatesville VAMC in "99" where I was told that my unit didn,t serve in Nam and not getting much help from DAV. I have gotten my DD214 that proves I served in Nam and i,m currently seeking treatment @ Pittsburgh VAMC where they say I don,t have "PTSD" and won.t treat me for it. My time for new evidence is getting short. My present wife suffers with my symptoms, inability to keep steady jobs, sleep problems, etc. I hold Vietnam Service and Campaign Medals. Could use help of a good Veterns Lawyer with my case. I was to proud in the past to admit my problems (denial). I wonder how the VA can assume that a person doesn,t have PTSD even after they made the mistake of inserting the wrong info in my records (such as my unit while in Nam). If anyone here can help, Please respond ASAP.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet