VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New C&p Exam Forms Information Found

Rate this question

gemsurf

Question

I was doing a little research this morning and came across this directive. I have seen previously where others have had problems finding the Spinal Exam (disexm53.pdf) Worksheet. I believe this directive is why. If you read the entire thing, there are some encouraging directives to VA Med Centers to have your own VA Primary Care or Specialty doctors fill out the same exam sheets that the C&P examiners use, but for our use in filing or substatiating a claim with VA, SSDI or whatever. I may be wrong, but this seems huge to me? I've had doctors be reluctant to fill anything out for me in the past and I suspect it's because they're afraid or just don't know what their allowed to do? A copy of this directive along with VA Directive 2008-071 will have all the language needed for them to do an exam and/or provide a statement. Thoughts from anyone?

Here is a link to the new page at the VA also- http://www.vba.va.gov/disabilityexams/ . There are only three of the new exams listed so far but they claim more will be added soon. I suspect that the spinal will pop up any day...

The attached file is a flow chart from the VA for this directive.

post-9945-0-84432000-1291570837_thumb.jp

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Posted Images

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet