Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Heaing Aids

Rate this question

MarineDog

Question

Hey Brothers And Sisters,

I went to my local VA Hospital today to pick up my Hearing Aids. Boy was I scared and excited at the same time. I am 45 years old and have not heard normally for over 20 years. It has gotten to the point that my wife and I constantly arguee about her not speaking loud enough or the TV beign too loud. This is not even to mention that I can't hear other people in Church, etc.

The first thing I did this afternoon was go to see her. In all of the 7 years that we have been together, I have never heard all of the tones of her voice; what a beautiful voice she has. While we were standing there, she pointed out that the birds were chirping. I heard something; however, I didn't know what it was. This opens up a whole new world for me. Some kids were there just playing and it annoyed me but the Doctor said it will take some time to get used to. I feel like a child being born again!

I received Siemens model Centra, which is a Micro-Completely-In-The-Canal. It is comfortable and has three power settings. You can't even tell that they are there! If anyone is in the shape I was in, PLEASE get yours today. You will not be disappointed.

PS: Thanks for the encourgement of my Hadit Brothers and Sisters to move forward myself!

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet