Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Can You Be Rated At 100% Comp And Still Have Be

Rate this question

jecsb4

Question

All,

I have a question that I don't remember comming across. Can you be rated 100% by the VA and still allowed to have a job? Or do they expect you to not work, because you are rated at 100%

I am not sure what the other issues arise with 100% such as IU.

Thanks,

Joe

• Answers 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Few observations of why nothing stated here is "off topic":

1) The original question was about working and 100% and that's all that has been covered.

2) Someone stated that people with mental disorders at 100% can work; we know this to be untrue. However, he was trying to put a very specific and wrongly categorized diagnosis into the much broader and common category that includes PTSD. Dementia may fall under the "mental" category, but it is a physical disorder.....a 1st year med student can tell you this.

3) I don't care for vike and I think I've made that clear in other threads. I love opinions and I encourage folks to give their opinions, but I don't care for being brow beaten by someone who takes their "opinion" as fact. I will continue to challenge his notion on this because he is wrong, so boot me from the forum, close it or let us continue...either way, I really don't care, but I haven't said anything derogatory towards him and don't intend to. I am being matter-of-fact, which I feel is right on his level.

Fin.

OK.. I can see that BUT really thats NOT the question the question is "what will the VA rater handleing this claim likely conclude", not what a medical student, or a doctor, or a trash hauler, but the guy who actually looks at this claim. Thats what is being answered and what you object to. Ok I can understand objecting in an objective kinda well it should be this way sense... but... its not gonna matter a hill of beans unless you A. force a CHANGE in the way the VA looks or interprets things, or B. simply realize that the rating system simply IS and realize what proof and tests you have to have and conclusive evidence to achieve whatever rating you seem to be at....

So Jay... I'm going to take you up here. Consider the topic closed.

Fin. (a guy from finland.. or finished).. or the end I suppose. Whatever...

Bob Smith