VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Visit Yesterday.

Rate this topic

Guest jstacy

I visited the local VAMC yesterday. The Doc said my BP was on even though the bottom line was over 100. He looked at the screen and suggested some med chanages and did an examination. I asked him about other conditions and he was real candid. I had been diagnosed with Mononeuritis Multiplex ( Parsonage Turner Syndrome) I told him an outside Neurosurgeon did extensive tests and found out that I didnt. He said I had Thoracic outlet as well as a paralyzed disphragm. caused most Likely from cervical degenerative joint / Disk Disease. VA doc said that was more likely since only one left side was effected.

If any vet that has any type of health insurance uses the VA for major tests, I strongly urge them to go outside to get second opinions. The VA Neuro department was attempting to Blame my problems on a heredited condition and not service connected DJD / DDD. I wonder how many other vets get the same type of treatment.

Edited by jstacy

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Popular Days