Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

New At Seattle Va Hospital

Rate this question

Arch

Question

Found on Bulletin board at Seattle VA Hospital, the Compensation and Pension office is being contracted out here In Seattle WA. B)

I dont know if it will affect us for the better or not!!! B)

Arch

I really hate the VARO folks, I have been dealing with them today and last friday. They are "slowing down" I think there is some

sort of Job action in Seattle VARO. Perhaps there is a RIF (reduction in force) underway and their attitude reflects their job

security feelings.

Pardon me but I really hate those folks, their attitude is forshidt

Added 2105 100305

Arch

Edited by Arch

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

6 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Jury is out. In my opinion it may be better than what was given before but very well could be a way to deny claims so only time will tell.

SS is all contracted out and does a pretty good job and usually has a decison in 4 months. It would really be something if that happened with VA.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

SS is contracted out and the denial rate is 71%

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

True, but establishing a claim should be more difficult then keeping an existing claim at a given level (medically speaking). The seattle RO is horrible about following regulation and seems to think they are equal to the BVA rather then a VARO. SS, on the other hand, may be difficult to get, but they realize how rare it is for someone with a chronic disability to go back to work even with medication/counseling. In order for my wife to keep her SS she had to write a letter saying her conditions had not improved and that she had been hospitalized since the last SS inquiry...that and her signature were enough to keep SS. How great would the VA be if they took a veteran's word instead of assuming you're all lying, money grubbing jerks who waste taxpayer dollars?

I'm not a vet myself, but I can't imagine being treated as an enemy by the very people I injured myself fighting for.....without you these Aholes wouldn't have the right to deny your claims, because they wouldn't have a job. IMO, VA employees are, truly, the lowest forms of life on the planet.

s had not improved and that she had been hospitalized since the last SS inquiry...that and her signature were enough to keep SS. How great would the VA be if they took a veteran's word instead of assuming you're all lying, money grubbing jerks who waste taxpayer dollars?

I'm not a vet myself, but I can't imagine being treated as an enemy by the very people I injured myself fighting for.....without you these Aholes wouldn't have the right to deny your claims, because they wouldn't have a job. IMO, VA employees are, truly, the lowest forms of life on the planet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice Demon Arch. We should have a contest, with anyone submiting their favorite Demon and then vote on which is the best. The contest should be done in elimination votes, say we advertise for a month, then we have an elimination vote to half the number, then half again and so on till we have a winner. Then when ever someone wins their case with the VA, they have the right to post the Demon as a Demon slayer.

Just a thought.

Jim S. :rolleyes: