Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thank You All

Rate this question

Jerry_O

Question

Berta - your the best!!! Thank you so much for sharing your wealth of information.

And to all that offer up prayers and good whishes - thank you!

We will know the 23rd of July what the procedure will be. In the mean time I will be working with a VSO on Pat's case.

Again, many, many thanks.

Jerry

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Jerry -I am assuming she is too young to be an incountry Vietnam vet with an STS type of cancer-

but if she has STS and is Nam vet- she is under AO presumptive regs for this for direct SC-

In any event- I know you both deal with a lot here- and this could take an IMO- but then again-if she should get this SCed - the VA will do it-with strong medical evidence of the nexus.

PS all - a little off Jerrys thread but the first Vietnam Vet I met at the vet center with sc PTSD in 1984 was a female Vietnam vet.

11,500 women veterans served in Vietnam and all are presumed exposed to Agent Orange.

--------------------------------

Years ago-Our minister at the VA read a letter sent home from someone serving prior to 9-11 in Europe in the USMC.

The letter told mom and dad that some guy (from another branch) had been putting down the group of Marines they were in- recently near a small local European eatery-and that this marine said that their a--es would be personally kicked out of town if they didnt stop-by the very writer of this letter home-

and they added they wanted their parents to be proud of them and their service in every way.

The letter was signed -from your Loving Daughter Kathy-USMC

The whole congregation (all men but for me and the organ player ) cracked up- we all assumed of course (like asses) that the letter was from their son.

Edited by Berta