• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Despirately Need Advice

Rate this question

JSM754

Question

:D

Hi,

This is from JSM754.Earlier I found out that my Motion for Reconsideration that had been Granted went before the Expanded Panel for Review on 16 July 2007, with me having no chance to submit any further argument. This may or may not be a Good Thing. I can only hope that whatever Error the Reviewer found causing my Motion to be Granted will be upheld by the Expanded Panel.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Good Luck

Don't be surprised if you get a remand. If its remanded and the VARO makes the final decision it is like they never messed up in first place.

Good Luck

Don't be surprised if you get a remand. If its remanded and the VARO makes the final decision it is like they never messed up in first place.

I am hoping that you are still online, so that you can respond right away.Truth be told I had hoped for a Remand when this Matter was before the BVA in 2005. Please explain, rather help me to understand. If I get a Remand,I more than likely will get Favorable Relief which I should have gotten anyway. But just by this Issue possibly being Remanded it gets the NYRO off the hook from having to justify a 13 Year Error. It makes sense to me. If you are still there please respond. :D

• HadIt.com Elder

Many of the VA decisions made at higher levels like BVA and CVA that favor the Veteran are remanded back to the VARO to do it the right way. It sounds complicated but that is the way it works.