Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

? File For Incresae Or New Dx?

Rate this question

ruby

Question

In my other post I wrote about a new dx that might be the caustive factor of my arthritis.

First let say I know for a fact lab test to prove I was exposed to 2 other causative factors that produce my type of reactive arthritis now there appears to be a possible 3rd, however I believe it could be caused by another disease process-but thats a different story.

Here's my question. I developed this cyst in the service, it was treated in the service and by a private MD along with other treatments along the road by the VA and by me.

Now it appears the cyst wasn't a cyst but this hidradinitis. I am SC for a scar due to this cyst that never went away 0%.

Would I apply for a new SC disease related to a misdiagnosis or for an increase in the 0% or secondary due to the arthritis.

This is all very confusing to me. This condition is extremely painful when active. I just lanced them myself and they would go away then come back.

Now this is normally found with people who had acne, I didn't have acne, I just had the normal zit here and there. Etiology is unknown but can cause reactive arthritis or be associated with it and also DM. I have both, I think the rheumatogist is wrong on this being the causative fact but it makes some sense.

What do I due, not to cause the rater more confusion then me in reguards to this issue.

Is there a section for weird diseases and symptoms, from my understanding this is kinda rare, but its believed to be rare becaused its misdiagnosed.

I am pretty much an expert on reactive arthritis and my symptoms as I have had all of them.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet