Rate this question

Mcafee

Question

• Answers 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

You brought up an interesting point about the recording. IF the agency has the standard "this call may be recorded..." message for YOU - I am wondering if you could record THEM without informing them - since they gave their implied permission to record the call with their own message.

I think if it came down to it - you could say they DID give you permission. You could say - They told me - This call MAY be recorded -- I thought that meant I was allowed to record it for quality assurance...

LOLOLOL

Free

Hi all Yes I have learned a lesson utilizing IRIS and VARO they are one in the same. Every VARO is different so are the folks that process your claim however where i live the VARO is well known for its empty promises and documentation altering i will call them out i would love to have an open debate with these folks i can guarantee your bottom dollar they would not show up.When i call them i tell them at the begining of each and every conversation ( Quote: For Quality Assurance this call may be monitored and or recorded. Unquote ) this is one of the reasons i have recieved this notice from IRIS there are other factors here is one of my evidence documents.from the USPS .I think Paperwork speaks in volumes.As far as what would i do about the IRIS reply nothing i just wanted to share the arrogance of these folks,that they think they are bullet proof?Just plain mean and nasty. Also the reason i posted this is to show these supposed professional individuals whom are suppose to assist with the claim ?
Think Outside the Box!

Mcafee,

Please excuse my ignorance, I am trying to follow your post, so I am going to ask if I understand things correctly.

So you already explained the original letter you posted about the RO. I got that part.

From what I am seeing now, you applied for a Route Carrier / Carrier position sometime in 1983 and they denied you stating that it is not reasonable to accomidate someone who can not bend / climb / ect for this type of position.

Then in 1984 you applied for another type of position and they denied you due to being a communist / kgb / anything they could think of?

Am I with it so far?

I agree the one about being loyal is just BS. They just didn't have any creative people in the office that day to come up with something better.

I do not know that you can appeal or argue such a claim this many years later. JMO

As for recordings, I am not totally clear about the law, but the state I live in is a one party state. As long as one party is aware of the recording and that party can be you, then they do not even need to tell the other person about it. But I am pretty sure that all states have an exclusion or atleast the feds have a law that excludes federal entities from that rule.

I know I was told by my attorney that I was not allowed to bring a recorder to a meeting with the IRS once even though the IRS was allowed and required that I agree to be recorded or they would not meet with me.

Donewsome

Hello All The Answer is according to VA and VaHosp. there is nothing wrong with my Ser. connection disability.When i recieved this from the USPS i gave this to both Hosp and VA as evidence to show other wise. So there is a conflict if you will where someone says tomato and some one else says tomatoe my point is perception and interpretation.when i presented this to VARO they are a little annoyed for the simple fact this shows another Federal Agency other than the VA, clearly showing there is a physical issue present, there is more paperwork involved but i really dont want to post to much. if you know what i mean. When i requested my C-File these are some of the documents that i submitted back in those years and yet they are excluded from my current request ? Is this begining to clarify the dilema. I hate to say it but they were more creative back then than now. As for the recordings when you call the VA as an example (This call may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance) I inturn do the same i do let them know that this is occurring That for quality assurance this call may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance. If they can pull this BS on Me why can't I.The rules dont apply only to them they make them as they play this is BS. and as the old addage goes CYA. I have some represenative automatically just hang up the phone on me if thats the case what do you have to HIDE? The long and the short of it is once you ROCK the Boat you are LABELED.And FREE yes you have to inform them by law that this call maybe recorded and or monitored. Thank you Guys another reason i posted this is to show that the deck is stacked against you no matter what.

Ok I understand a lot more.

Thank you, just trying to get my brain un mixed.

The reason they hang up is they do not want to be held accountable for anything they tell you that is bs.

Donewsome

My husband taught Sociology for a couple years. They had a pretty neat game they played called 'Capitalist Monopoly." It was played with the regualr monopoly game - BUT - some people were given more power than others from the beginning. So the powerful people got WAY more money - had different rules - and had the power to CHANGE the rules AT ANY TIME.

The only people who could object to rule changes were OTHER people WITH power.

So if someone with Power landed on YOUR property - they could CHANGE the rules and not pay you as much. Or if you landed on THEIR property - they could change the rule and charge you more.

It is a very frustrating game for the people who don't have the power - but it sure was a good game to use in the class - and a good way to teach the kids how the system really works.

Free

Hello All The Answer is according to VA and VaHosp. there is nothing wrong with my Ser. connection disability.When i recieved this from the USPS i gave this to both Hosp and VA as evidence to show other wise. So there is a conflict if you will where someone says tomato and some one else says tomatoe my point is perception and interpretation.when i presented this to VARO they are a little annoyed for the simple fact this shows another Federal Agency other than the VA, clearly showing there is a physical issue present, there is more paperwork involved but i really dont want to post to much. if you know what i mean. When i requested my C-File these are some of the documents that i submitted back in those years and yet they are excluded from my current request ? Is this begining to clarify the dilema. I hate to say it but they were more creative back then than now. As for the recordings when you call the VA as an example (This call may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance) I inturn do the same i do let them know that this is occurring That for quality assurance this call may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance. If they can pull this BS on Me why can't I.The rules dont apply only to them they make them as they play this is BS. and as the old addage goes CYA. I have some represenative automatically just hang up the phone on me if thats the case what do you have to HIDE? The long and the short of it is once you ROCK the Boat you are LABELED.And FREE yes you have to inform them by law that this call maybe recorded and or monitored. Thank you Guys another reason i posted this is to show that the deck is stacked against you no matter what.
Think Outside the Box!

Free Spirit Thanks for the input now imagine if this was President Bushes kid or relative this would never happen ever. and secondly again i can not stress enough Accountability .The powers that be also go after WWII criminal activiety.what i fail to understand that they too comit the various same crimes?and when they get caught its the old answer ah GEE i didn't know or just play dumb.Un believable oiiiii getting annoyed again.The answer to not having the power is yes you do have the Power its WRITING a BOOK and spread the word.Or it always takes a serious tradgedy to raise questions or change things ? When all of this could have been prevented by doing the right thing in the first place.Thank you again