VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Current Secretary's Name And E-mail, Please!

Rate this question

Guest Jim S.

Question

With the new board set up, will their be a place for up to date contact information, not only for the Secretary, but for others, such as Senetors and Representatives, etc.?

I could use the current E-mail address for the Secretary of Veteran Affairs. I'd like to send him a note on my CUE claim and how no one who is handling calls, at my local VARO, seems to know what one is and what my claim is for and not a new claim to reopen or an appeal of one.

They don't seem to have a notion of a claim under 38 CFR 3.105, as to what to call it or list it in the information on their computrer's. I wonder with a bit of worry, that they don't even know how to go about developing such a claim, by all the mixed signals I am getting, each time I call to update myself on their progress.

Talking to them in person, is like talking to a Red back Mule, you need a strong arm and a good two by four, to get their attention with first, and that's no laughing matter either.

A link to these addresses and such would be nice, so I don't have to waist time searching for them.

Jim S. B)

Edited by Jim S.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Our new Secret tary has not ever posted an e mail address I can give you a person who works there e mail addy, but e mail me, I do not want to mess up a good thing. It seems as if he does not want to talk with "veterans" he might get cornered. From what I have seen in the paer, he doesn;'t like to do the meet the veteran gatherings that Principi did all the time. He;s an important person, he appears to be to busy to be bothered, maybe it's because he's still working on that "new" cure for PTSD he keeps talking about. My e mail is testvet@aol.com