Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Berta

Rate this question

gdsnide

Question

Berta,

I have found the address for the BVA as follows....

BVA

811 Vermont Ave,NW

Washington,DC 20420

FAX-202-565-4720

Berta,

Here we go again. Just got a new computer & it's about to drive me nuts. HA

OK..If I mail my new evidence to that addres is that the correct place?

The FAX # is of no interest to me.

Karl said "To also send one to the VARO in my area also.Also,to send it certified with tracking"

I propose to number each page & put my Claim Number on it. Should I include a cover page what the contents are?

I have a pile of Doctor reports so would you think it would be best to put the VA Docs first or just put them in according to their speciality?

I suppose on the package ( Manilia Envelope) it would also be a good idea to also put my claim number. RIGHT??

Karl said something about getting the name of a Lawyer at the BVA to send it to but this I know nothing about as I have never done this with the BVA before.

Also, I looked for the BVA Information you said you had recently posted but all to no avail. Never did say I was smart. HA

I have to see a my VA Shrink Monday & am going to have him fill out the proper form as he had just stated that I came to him & told him I needed "A & A"

He'll put on the form what ever I want as it seems most of these Docs in St.Louis,MO are not very framiliar with filling out forms or what to say.

But, I'm aware the VA likes their "Proper Forms"

I had to explain to a Neurologist that probably & more likely than not were not the same thing as he figured probably meant yes but I explained to him one has to be precise with the VA.

For some reason me & all the Docs I see have a very good relationship & I believe it's because I go in there very polite & try to make them think we are friends. (Any advise on how to do better greatly appreciated)

As I said before that the BVA is doing November 2005 & I am January 2,006

so need to get this in in next month or so but trying to be quicker.

But, knowing the BVA will probably take 6 months to get to January I shouldn't be concerned but with my LUCK I'd be a day late. HA

OK, as I say all the time if you have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them.

Oh ya, on the Dementia subject I have TWO different Doctors mention it & if I do it right the Shrink on the 14th will also as I will show him what I have so he knows how to fill them out.

As always, need all the help I can get.

Thank You for all the help.

GARY gdsnide@hotmail.com

gdsnide

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet