VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Bva Phone Number

Rate this question

Guest Berta

Question

I think it is in the appeals pamphlet-it is the BVA status number-

one of my vets might have had an appeal filed there recently that he never signed-

Oddly enough 2 different VARO employees by phone told him he succeeded in a claim I helped him with,

then he got a denial letter-2 days later-

then he went in to see his vet rep who said he got the blue rating decision and it said he was awarded the claim on the Blue rating decision.But the vet rep wouldnt give him a copy-

Someone might have filed an I-9 for him-he didnt but the 800 says the claim is in Washington-

the vet rep thinks it went to the BVA-(maybe he filed it ????) I am waiting his call but he is ticked off about the other problem -

This is the same vet whose POA was messed up by this vet rep and then straightened out by his boss earlier this week-

Can a vet rep file an appeal at the BVA without even telling the vet-

I called the vet rep see how we can get that blue rating-and what is what with an appeal? when the rating says granted?

The DAV gave me some BS many years ago- said I wasn't allowed to get my blue rating sheets-

I asked them to send me the specific laws that support their denial of my right to see them.

they sent me the blue sheets.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet