VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Wayne And All

Rate this question

Guest Berta

Question

Wayne -I replied to you in Success topic but I think I should post the Training letter again here- sometime back many asked for it and I could not find it at the time-

and PS- if a veteran has atherosclerotic (arteriolsclerotic terms are generic to cover atherosclerosis and hyperlimidemia )heart disease or cataracts- the VA must secondarily SC them to DMII without any other possible medical cause-as well as the HBP-

Also- hyperlipidemia can be found as secondary to DMII too-this is the low cholestrol value with a high tryglyceride value on your Chem recs-

It took a VA doc opining in an old SOC about this for me to even know my husband had it-(and a large medical book to see what it meant)-his Cholestrol and tryglyc reading were continually circled or checked along with his glucose readings ( (the diabetic lipid hypothesis) yet this was ignored by VA and never followed up--and was highly symptomatic of his misdiagnosed conditions.

Edited by Berta

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

1 answer to this question