VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Need Information On 38 U.s.c Laws Back In 1974&1979

Rate this question

Guest Jim S.

Question

Does anyone have access to 38 U.S.C, Law for the years that cover 1974 & 1979. I'm sure their must be some way to access them on the internet, but I have not been able to find the right way to do so, I have only been able to get the current 38 USC laws. I'm trying to dumb down my CUE claim down so that a 10 year old could read.

It appears I put to much information in my CUE claim that they do not know what I am asking for, whether it is a CUE or Reconsideration. This very much similiar to when I asked for reconsideration and they took it to mean a new claim to reopen with new and material evidence, but they didn't ask which one I wanted to do, back then.

I know this is a staw tactic and I will be checking with the VA on Monday to make sure how long I have to answer their question, especially since my new SO will not be in his new office until the end of the month.

This is the second or third time we have had a new SO, whether he was let go for not doing his job, or for doing to good a job, or is being promoted, promoted, to what possition that pays more, I do not know.

Anyway, any help would be appreciated, or its dragging my body and chair down to the University Library to research them their.

Jim S. B)

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet