Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Mes Solutions

Rate this question

mjofdagame

Question

yes my question is has anyone ever dealt with this company called Mes solutions?For an C & P? Because i have an c&P on the 12/30 /08 with them.i was just tryn to find out how they were for the vets.(meaning are they in our favor are the the va's )So if you could give some in sight on this company.Or your dealings with them if yall have any.here's the web site www.mesgroup.com

thanx mjofdagame

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

I recently resigned from a National position from a VSO. During which time, I have heard a lot of issues regarding MES. Many veterans have voiced displeasure when they FOIA requested the report or received their Rating Decision. I've only heard this through veterans, never seen the hard copies to this day. However, the veterans have indicated things that MES said the "Veteran was not cooperative" "Veteran refused to allow full evaluation", or veterans have said "MES checked the wrong knee. I made claim for the right knee and they checked only the left knee". I don't know the substance to these claims, personally....but many veterans from different places throughout the nation were consistent.