VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Impact On Employment ( New C And P Exams)

Rate this question

Guest jstacy

Question

As I have posted before, I had a C and P exam last December using the Brand New compoter guidelines the VARO's send the VA C and P doctors. The Exams are the same as stated in the regs but the computer program is very detailed. My C and P was for 5 issues and it took over 4 hours to complete. I had doubts about this system but after I received the results today, I am very Pleased. Each claimed disability is now listed and the Doctor must write what effect the disability has on employment. Of course getting a Good C and P doctor is the KEY for succeding in a claim. As for My claims, all were documented by the doctor in a very Professional manner relating the claim to service record and then to the treatment record. In the opinion section there were no at least as likely or not statements made. There were most likely statements.

One Claim for Headaches was etiologically connected two ways. One for Hypertension and the other Cervical spine related. Periphiel neuropathy and Radicular signs were also listed as caused directly by the Cervical spine and a Large Bone Spurr compressing on the nerve root. Also was diagnosed with CT syndrome and it was most lilely that was also caused by the C spine DJD/ DGD. The Nerve Conduction study I had to make them give me paid off.

It Pays to check up on the Examiner, If the Hospital has an examiner whose specialty is occupational medicine and Rehab and the Evidence is there, Then Treat them with the Upmost respect. It really does pay to be nice to the DOC.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet