VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

C & P Exam Yeserday

Rate this question

reTIRED

Question

First was a range of motion for my back that was done by a therapist. Took less than 5 minutes. Then off to audio. The sounds are different than the old tests, kind of star treakish. Next was sit down with a friendly MD who checked my sinuses & back.

No x-rays or labs, only had to take shirt,shoes & socks off. I'm fairly sure he was opening my file for the first time. He asked many questions & took notes before the brief look at my file. I asked his opinion concerning the bi-lateral sciatica connection, but he said he would have to look through the file. Now off to see the head DOC, this is the one I dreaded. I think it went well. He had my file but no access to the computer for progress notes. This guy was good, he went straight to every page he wanted to see. He talked allot about physical/pain problems. Without prompting, he told me I was worse than rated before, & asked about the finances. Looks real good I'll get to the 50% mark. You retired guys will understand where I'm coming from. In twelve years post retirement, I've racked up an astounding 20k in earnings. In between exams, made a trip to the FOI office. Asked for MH progress notes for the last year, they asked if I wanted the labs & other appointments & I said sure! While they're typing it up I asked if they would send today's C&P exams, and they said sure. They were very pleasant. I will stop there every month now to get copies. I guess it's my turn to take up a hobby after my full time job of holding the down the recliner . Thanks again to all the helpful people here, I'm sure there are many others that never post or join-up but gained knowledge. Have a nice day.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet