Jump to content
VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

 Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

 Click To Read Current Posts  

  Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

  • homepage-banner-2024-2.png

  • donate-be-a-hero.png

  • 0


Rate this question



Hope this may help,

  • ISSUE: Independent Medical Evidence
  • ISSUE: Independent Medical Evidence, Adequacy of Examinations
  • ISSUE: Adequacy of Examination Reports
  • ISSUE(S): Sustained Improvement; Reduction In Rating - Neuropsychiatric Disorder
  • ISSUE(S): Restored Entitlement Program for Survivors
  • ISSUE: Payment of improved death pension benefits to a child not in the custody of the surviving spouse
  • ISSUE: Amount of Offset of Survivors' Benefits under 38 USC 1151 (formerly 351).
  • ISSUE: Eligibility under section 156© for purposes of the Restored Entitlement Program for Survivors (REPS)



Edited by lu12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use