VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Psychological Testing ?

Rate this question

Guest Jim S.

Question

As difficult as it was, getting the written evaluation for my recent MMPI-2 psychological test and since it dose not appear in any of my records, I have thus far requested. Is their or do you have to make a special request or for that matter does you PC Dr./Psychiatrist have to request these types of records from the MPRC (MPR)?

I'm wondering if certain type of Medical records are only available at the request of your treating Psychiatrist, due to the sensitive nature of the enformation in these types of tests.

Does anyone know if this is the case and if so, must you make some sort of special request to get the written evaluation of thess sort of tests. I know I took some during my hospital stay while in the service, but their is only a slight mentioning that such testing was conduted in my Medical Board Summery Report.

It may go a long way in supporting my SC, if the reports show the similiar or same results.

Your help is most appreciated in this endever.

Jim S. ;)

Edited by Jim S.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

your SMR's never have hospital records in them, you probably need to start at the hopspital you were at when you were an inpatient and ask them if a) they still have copies and can you get them with a FOIA request or ;) where did they retire them to and how do you contact them to get a copy. They are more than likely not in Saint Louis.