Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Nod Question

Rate this question

slowhand197

Question

I have just been rated for my hips and knee. I sent in a NOD to increase my rating for my hips which was denied. That issue I will appeal. I have not sent in a NOD for my knee and would like to know if I can send in a NOD for that issue even though it is on the same rating decision as the hips. I hope this makes sense to you guys sometimes I don't express myself well.

Anybody know if it can be done?

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

as long as it is done within the one year mark, I threw so much paperwork at them in an 18 month period that tied them up in knots but all my dates were good and timelines met, it didn't help when they opened a new claim based on a letter I wrote to the President they added 4 more medical problems to my claim paperwork right now I have 8 issues that are docketed for the BVA just had 3 C&P's on other issues, etc I think I have 15 or is it 16 different issues, just give me the heart and PTSD and we can drop the other stuff, those problems aren't going to kill me......just don't miss their deadlines, they don't have any just the vets.......

Thanks for the info it was very helpfull I am going to NOD it and see what happens. All I have to do now is live long enought for all my appeals to be remanded and looked at again