VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Looking For Copy Of Dependents' Educational Assistance Program (dea), Va Pamphlet 22-73-3 Revised November 2003

Rate this question

vaf

Question

Hi everyone, I wonder if you can help me locate a Dependents Educational Assistance (DEA) pamphlet that was issued prior to the current one that's dated January 2005. I've searched on the net and so far have only been able to find the current brochure (Revised January 2005).

If anyone has a copy or can direct me to where I can find one online, I would greatly appreciate it.

The pamplet number is 22-73-3, Revised November 2003.

I'm trying to find out if certain wording in the current version was also included in the prior version from 2003.

Thanks!

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Hi everyone, I wonder if you can help me locate a Dependents Educational Assistance (DEA) pamphlet that was issued prior to the current one that's dated January 2005. I've searched on the net and so far have only been able to find the current brochure (Revised January 2005).

If anyone has a copy or can direct me to where I can find one online, I would greatly appreciate it.

The pamplet number is 22-73-3, Revised November 2003.

I'm trying to find out if certain wording in the current version was also included in the prior version from 2003.

Thanks!

This link will get you to the Sep 04 edition. Just keep going down the page until you find it. The link may also be of use to other VN Vets.

http://vietnamresearch.com/vets/widows.html

If link does not work copy and paste it into you browsers address window