Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Scaticia And Getting Higher Ratings?

Rate this question

c&p man

Question

explain how do you go from 10% to 20% to 40 % on the ratings....i have read stuff here on hadit and i have researched bva case for hours.... i see nothing except maybe nerve condution test and emg's and stuff on mri nerve compression... what else is considered pain,ROM, sensation? how do you go from 10 to 20 and so on when it just says mild moderate moderately severe?????????

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

C&Pman, I am not sure this will answer your question, but I had some things on a previous claim the va didn't approve but latter did, therby a higher rating is awarded if your condition has gotten worse. You have to have the evidence to support it and you have to ask for it. I have an emg comming up in a few days and I am not looking forward to it. I noticed you are at 50% so all of medical should be covered by the va. I am one of the lucky ones, I have insurance so I get opinions from private doctors and that does help in a va claim.

• HadIt.com Elder

Sometimes I get the opinion that the Holy Grail is 100% when it really should be to get rated in the first place.Once you get your foot in the door it is much easier to advance your rating provided you can give good medical evidence.

In my heart I believe that they scheme of VA and Social Security is to put major pressure on to make non working claimants to work.It is not easy to live on next to nothing, not be able to pay your bills and lose stuff like homes, cars, boats and even spouses.

No matter how bad things look its going to be survivable so never give up hope Hang in and don't give up.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.