Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claims Process

Rate this question

mssoup1

Question

If your claims were at the rating board but were held up because a second C & P exam was required (due to the first C & P not getting documented), does your claims folder go to the bottom of the stack or will it be worked on as soon as the results of the second C & P exam are received? I guess what I am saying is, do you lose your spot in the process if a second C & P is required due to the first one being considered inadequate or do you hold your position in the process and it is then started on again as soon as the C & P results are received?

This may have been asked and answered at some point in the past, but I'm not sure what the answer was.

Maybe someone can shed some light on this process.

Thanks,

mssoup1

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Guest Berta

Hopefully-you will not lose your spot in the process.

Once they actually get going on a claim- it still takes time but they have an EP to justify- the End Product-

Have you asked for a copy of that C & P's results through the records access officer?

It would give you a leg up as to what to expect next from the VA and if they manipulate in a SOC anything favorable in the actual C & P, you have what it really said.