Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Agent Orange News

Rate this question

vperl

Question

Today the 18th of March 2010 the RVN Veterans are still on a long trip of 40 years trying to get the the three new Presumptive published on the Federal registary.... But, the VA has failed as of this date to even publish Proposed Rules.... the VA announced the addition of the three new AO claims on 13 Oct 2009.. still no proposed rules published.. that is over 5 months and nothing done.

I have finally got the answer to all...

With the VA announcing and Publishing proposed new rules for the GULF wars for Presumptive diseases (nine new diseases) in one day,

I figured out why the VA did what they did in NO days ... no wait for the Proposed to suddenly appear.... they are there

http://www.regulations.gov/search/Regs/home.html#home

All the Vietnam Vets were caught standing behind the door, the VA could not find us and so they wrote proposed rules for the GULF War presumptive instead and figured if .. the RVN vets were serious that they would be more active in getting what is due them, gee 40 years and still waiting...

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

blaming the gulf war vets is the most idiotic thing I have heard lately maybe I should blame all veterans because they won't deal with the cold war experiments of chemical weapons and drugs atomic radiation exposures, biological exposures all the time they take up with regular veterans issues prevents them from dealing with the classified data is it me or do some vets just dream up statements to make the different era veterans hate each other my was was worse than your war you got treated better than I did "your momma wore combat boots" my daddy is going to kick your daddys azz some of us need to grow up

blaming the gulf war vets is the most idiotic thing I have heard lately maybe I should blame all veterans because they won't deal with the cold war experiments of chemical weapons and drugs atomic radiation exposures, biological exposures all the time they take up with regular veterans issues prevents them from dealing with the classified data is it me or do some vets just dream up statements to make the different era veterans hate each other my was was worse than your war you got treated better than I did "your momma wore combat boots" my daddy is going to kick your daddys azz some of us need to grow up

The VA not the GW guys, but I got big shoulders, blame me..........

The VA is at fault..... but you can point your finger at me and say I cannot spell.

I hate no one, you are projecting, I disgusted with the inaction of the VA....

Thanks for the blame though...

Edited by vperl

Today the 18th of March 2010 the RVN Veterans are still on a long trip of 40 years trying to get the the three new Presumptive published on the Federal registary.... But, the VA has failed as of this date to even publish Proposed Rules.... the VA announced the addition of the three new AO claims on 13 Oct 2009.. still no proposed rules published.. that is over 5 months and nothing done.

I have finally got the answer to all...

With the VA announcing and Publishing proposed new rules for the GULF wars for Presumptive diseases (nine new diseases) in one day,

I figured out why the VA did what they did in NO days ... no wait for the Proposed to suddenly appear.... they are there

http://www.regulations.gov/search/Regs/home.html#home

All the Vietnam Vets were caught standing behind the door, the VA could not find us and so they wrote proposed rules for the GULF War presumptive instead and figured if .. the RVN vets were serious that they would be more active in getting what is due them, gee 40 years and still waiting...

I have no ill feelings, but I do appreciate the link. I found new proposed regs regarding Gulf War Illness that will help support my current claim.

Thanks V,

Bergie

I have no ill feelings, but I do appreciate the link. I found new proposed regs regarding Gulf War Illness that will help support my current claim.

Thanks V,

Bergie

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

The VA did not have the Proposed rules for the three AO, but gee whiz, the VA had the proposed rules for the Gulf War presumptive diseases ready the day of the announcement, must be by accident, or magic

I suspect magic.....