Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Politico, Webb, Principi

Rate this question

allan

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Politico, Webb, Principi In my usual self controlled self I have responded to this Mr. Rogers of Politico regarding this dribble put out by Webb and Principi. When are these reporters going to learn in this issue if their lips are moving they are lying. I am finding out from everyone that more and more of these so called reporters are putting out bad information provided by the what seems to be now the Webb/Principi connection of BS. It is time someone told our side of the story in no uncertain terms and I did not leave much out as you will see. I did not even broach the lies on birth defects as it is too long to begin with but I felt I had to at least try and put these egg sucking dogs in their place on this issue. If you agree even though it is somewhat tempered on what I really wanted to call these bums please send out to your respective groups. It looks like this meeting in September is getting more and more attention. I can tell you this. If we lose this one then all is lost for the rest of the legacy which is what they are after anyway. I think they see the handwriting on the wall finally even with the birth defects and quite frankly I think it scares the hell out of them. http://www.2ndbattalion94thartillery.com/Chas/morecommittee.htm By the way I do not want to hear the word PAYGO out of any of these disgraceful human beings. While they were denying all impacts for almost 28 years there was no PAYGO. They were just sorry human beings.

Kelley

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

I certainly agree with you 100% and feel as you do we should all pay attention and voice our concerns whenever and wherever we get a chance.

I plan on meeting at the meeting and am checking not to see what the sop will be to speak or ask a question.

September 23rd will be here before we know it so lets all send a message to our reps.

Alan Simpson has come out and said this is going to put our country further in debt! I wonder how much the country pays in pension to these people after serving just one term? Thats right after one term they are vested at 100% wonder how much we could save??

• HadIt.com Elder

Alan Simpson sure has demonstrated with his own mouth, just how much of an enemy of US Veterans he is.

Keep voting idiots like this in government positions and we will all see our VA and Social Security benefits disappear.

Two yrs ago billions were spent in corporate welfare. Today it's make the Vets, disabeled and seniors pay for it.

Maybe we should stay out of the business of fraudulant wars. They get to be expensive finacially and with the lives and bodies of our military personel.

Alan Simpson is the same Simpson that was a member of the Senate Veterans committee in 1991 that past the original 1991 Agent Orange Act bill! At the time he did mention that his vote was not whole hearted but he did vote for it to make it unanimous. It was also passed my the house and the senate without a single NAY vote!

If all remember we were at or getting ready for the first gulf war and the congress wanted to show how they support are veterans!! Yeah right?

Now they don't need to use the Vietnam vet anymore and quite honestly I feel they who just rather we die and go away! We have become to costly!

by the way Allan he is not in office now he has been voted out I believe.