Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dro Meeting

Rate this question

jhilly

Question

I had my interview with the DRO this week. He didn't do anything but watch and listen to me. Although he did make one comment about service connection for my teeth, nothing about the other 5 items...

I got some help with what I wanted to discuss with him but when I got there my DAV rep did not want to see what I had.

I found several CFR's that showed proof that my claim wasn't processed correctly. Do you think I should put it in a letter and fax it so it can be considered before the DRO decides on my appeal??

My DAV rep seems to think that my anxiety should go from 30% to 70%. She also said if I get an IMO from my doctor for my knee and back then I should be granted my service connection. In listening to her it seems she has some inside info about what the DRO will do...do you think I should trust this or send the info on the CFR's???

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

'My DAV rep seems to think that my anxiety should go from 30% to 70%. She also said if I get an IMO from my doctor for my knee and back then I should be granted my service connection. In listening to her it seems she has some inside info about what the DRO will do...do you think I should trust this or send the info on the CFR's??? "

I would think she is correct on getting the IMO for the knee and back.

Maybe it is best to wait for their decision.

Your rep sounds positive as to the higher rating for anxiety.She is more familiar with your evidence than we are so

I do feel she might be right.

Save the CFRs until you have to fight back if they deny anything.

Others might disagree.

I had 2 DRO reviews that failed to consider my evidence. I sent the DRO that part of M21-1MR which showed she didn't do her job during the review.

It didnt make any difference to her.