VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

No Action Yet

Rate this question

grent

Question

lets see did contingency agreement 2009 nothing yet no BVA Dockett no filed writ of mand nothin on that

basically im seeing the new thing now is vets are being dropped by their lawyers

i think ill try another lawyer if i get dropped any ideas

i guess VA game plan is to wait for 12 years see if you die

just curious if i die what happens to my claim im not married no kids no relatives what happens

saw a really bad fight at the VA Hospital last week two vets beat up a comp and pen doctor while i was in waiting room

i finally left and used my medicare card im going to pay the extra for part c just so i dont have to use the VA hospitals

any more

always fighting going on every time im their at va hospitals see vets in violent fights wwith staff and doctors

ive had enough of the va hospitals when i go to the private hospitals the people are really nice and well trained clean uniforms

when i go to the VA hospitals see people with names like prada somadeshtrech names i can not pronounce. yelling fighting

dirty hallways always construction going on in VA hospitals amazing every VA hospital i go to theirs construction zone i said to the workman hey fellas what ya doin oh where putting in wifi and hi def tv for doctor so and so

see ya i am hopelessly lost waiting to get into the BVA probably going to be dropped by my lawyer

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet