VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Buffalo Varo Claimants

Rate this question

Guest Berta

Question

If- you have had a DRO review in the last 3 weeks at the Buffalo VARO and,

if the DRO's initals are T.D. (dont want to post name here) and,

if you were denied and the decision

1. was a copy and paste job of the past decision you had requested the DRO de novo on and,

2. if none of your medical evidence was mentioned in your recent decision and listed only as ,under Evidence: letters, or submissions by the claimant- I mean real medical evidence, not personal statements-and

3. if you did not get immediate feedback from your SO or vet rep on this ----

if you fall into all of the above categories-please email me-

It might take day or two to get back to you but the VARO might more then likely have given you an illegal decision -these are VARO Buffalo TD decisions rendered in the last 2 weeks Sept 1, to Sept 14th.

and you can get it reversed. Dont accept it- if it falls into ALL of the above categories

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• In Memoriam

Berta --

St Pete initially rubber stamps my DRO reviews, but there isn't one I haven't been able to reverse at the BVA. This just pus the vet back into "the hamster wheel,: but sooner or later he will get a real de novo decision.

Alex

If- you have had a DRO review in the last 3 weeks at the Buffalo VARO and,

if the DRO's initals are T.D. (dont want to post name here) and,

if you were denied and the decision

1. was a copy and paste job of the past decision you had requested the DRO de novo on and,

2. if none of your medical evidence was mentioned in your recent decision and listed only as ,under Evidence: letters, or submissions by the claimant- I mean real medical evidence, not personal statements-and

3. if you did not get immediate feedback from your SO or vet rep on this ----

if you fall into all of the above categories-please email me-

It might take day or two to get back to you but the VARO might more then likely have given you an illegal decision -these are VARO Buffalo TD decisions rendered in the last 2 weeks Sept 1, to Sept 14th.

and you can get it reversed. Dont accept it- if it falls into ALL of the above categories

I have not been able to post for days- try it and get error message-

today it told me my last visit was 2 hours ago- that wasn't me-

The point of my DRO problem was that the DRO was not doing her job properly- she is new.

I dont care how 'new' she is- if I ,as a claimant,know her job description she sure should

(and she is finding that out)

I am elated at the aggressive way my vet rep is handling my claim-

dont know if this post came through before but I had so much on my side of scale that Blind Justice toppled over up at the VARO.

If you send the VARO IMOs , they have to read them. Mine were not even opened until my vet rep raised hell.

Maybe this post went through?