Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Success Or Not

Rate this topic

shwebb

Hello

Succsess or not ???/

As stated in an earlier post I had surgery for diverticulitis in Oct. 2012. I filed for diverticulitis and IBS as secondary to panic attacks and anxiety. On Ebenefits it went to preparation for notifification today. This is what it said before it went to preparation for notification.

Contentions: diverticulitis (New), irritable bowel syndrome (New),

This is what it said after it went to preparation for notification today

Contentions: diverticulitis (New), irritable bowel syndrome (New), Iu (New)

They added the IU. I did not request IU for the diverticulitis and IBS

Also for about the last 4 or 5 days the box for Permanent & Total Disability in benefits explorer ahs been checked. It wasn't before.

I do have an appeal filed and is at the BVA for IU as secondary to agoraphobia, panic attacks and anxiety.

Does this look like they may have given me IU for the Diverticulitis and IBS.

Thanks for any help

Steve

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say your chances are very good you will get iu. Ebenfite has improved over the last few months and is more accurate and update. give it a few days and I bet you will get abrown envelope explaining all yourbenefits and of course your back pay. Good luck.

It went back to review of evidence today. dangit. I think they are doing a competency review or didn't like what their QTC Dr. said

Steve

Edited by shwebb

Going back from prep decision to review is not abnormal and does not necessarily mean that your gonna wait a few months again for it to go forward.....hopefully yours will be like mine and several other vets on here that went back for a few days...then went to notification via a brown envelope. Hang in there.....

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use